Dental Business Coach & Speaker
Looking for a dental business speaker who can relate to the average dentist and provide practical answers for the hard questions that arise in every dental practice?
Drawing from 40+ years of clinical experience practicing in a small suburban blue collar town – as well as Pankey-Dawson clinical training, Dr. David Black is a dental business coach who helps dentists and their teams increase profitability, patient standard of care and peace of mind through attention to key systems.
A dental leader in local societies and projects, and state dental board of directors, committees and task forces, Dr. Black’s proven leadership and administrative skill were fundamental in developing a successful restorative and cosmetic practice. Over the years Dr. Black has hired and mentored dozens of dentists, proven his systems for creating a highly-profitable, low-overhead business model, and provided outstanding patient care.
Dr. Black’s retirement planning course provides attendees with detailed steps to assess their level of readiness and what they need to do to accumulate enough to retire at their desired standard of living, no matter the stage of their career.
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Piedmont Dental Society, Executive Council
- Roanoke Dental Society
- Speaking Consulting Network
- Directory of Dental Speakers
- International College of Dentist
- Virginia College of Dentists
- Adjunct Faculty: Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Dentistry, West Virginia University School of Dentistry.
- Dental Free Clinic of Roanoke; Founding Member, Past Board Member
- American Cancer Society; Past Board Member
- Crisis Pregnancy Center of the Roanoke Valley; Past Board Member
- Church of the Holy Spirit, Roanoke; Vestry
- Multiple Dental Mission Trips (Haiti, Bolivia, and Jamaica)